Looking to join the best residential excavation company in the Twin Cities?! Read below to see if we are a good fit for you!!
We are a family owned/operated business growing at a very-fast-pace. Our focus is residential excavation with some multi-family units included. Our shop is in Forest Lake, our area of service is all over the Twin Cities. This is a year-round position as we continue excavating through the winter.
Salary: $24.00 - $33.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Heavy equipment operation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Grade yards within One-Tenth of a foot
- Grade basements
- Shoot Grade
- Capable of reading plans
- Clean driving record (Class A preferable)
- Reliable transportation
- Flexibility to work long hours
- Ability to use an Android phone/tablet
- Ability to grease equipment
- Effective communication skills, written and oral
- Love your job and have fun doing it!
Equipment you must have a full knowledge of running:
- Caterpillar excavator 239, 259, 279’s
This is NOT a training position, we are looking for someone with experience (specifically new home grading)!! Again, this is a year-round position and you will be working long hours (45-65 hours per week).