Looking to join the best residential excavation company in the Twin Cities?! Would you like to become an equipment operator!? Apply with us and we will teach you how to become an ace in heavy equipment operations!! No experience!? Thats ok, we will teach you from the ground up!!
We are a family-owned/operated business growing at a very-fast-pace. Our focus is residential excavation with some multi-family units included. Our shop is in Forest Lake, our area of service is all over the Twin Cities. This is a year-round position as we continue excavating through the winter.
- $17 - $22 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Healthcare (Cadillac plan)
- Paid Vacation (Two weeks)
- TRAINING (SEE TRAINING LIST AND COMPENSATION BELOW)
Chance to ADVANCE:
This is not just a short-term position, we are looking to train you as a labor now. Once you are an ace labor, we will promote you within - pay to get your class A license and train you in the heavy equipment...If you want to learn...WE WILL TEACH YOU!!!!
Future Compensation Structure - Our goal at GT is to advance you to the top. If we are advancing you - we grow our company!
Labor ($17.00 - $22.00 per hour)
- Starting pay: $17.00
- Showing up at the required time: $.50 increase
- Clocking in/out correctly: $.50 increase
- Daily Pictures: $.50 increase
- Grease Equipment: $.50 increase
- Check Engine Oil: $.50 increase
- Maintain Sewer & Water truck supplies: $.50 increase
- Complete Sewer & Water hookup: $1.00
- Read & understand a survey/shoot grade: $1.00 increase
Driving ($22.00 - $23.50 per hour)
- Class A Permit: $.50 increase
- Securing equipment: $.50 increase
- Class A license: $.50 increase
Grading ($24.00 - $30 per hour)
- Driveway Cut & Base (2 per day): $1 increase
- Driveway Cut & Base (3 per day): $1 increase
- Rough Grade (1 per day): $1 increase
- Rough Grade (2 per day): $1 increase
- Rough Grade (3 per day): $1 increase
- Final Grade (1 per day): $1 increase
- Final Grade (2 per day): $1 increase
This list goes on through digging and backfilling (up to $38 per hour). IF YOU HAVE A GREAT WORK ETHIC - LOOKING TO LEARN A TRADE - WE WILL TEACH YOU!!!!
This is a year-round position and you will be working long hours (45-65 hours per week).
- Assist Equipment Operators
- Learn The Business