Looking to join the best residential excavation company in the Twin Cities?! Read below to see if we are a good fit for you!!
We are a family owned/operated business growing at a very-fast-pace. Our focus is residential excavation with some multi-family units included. We also repair and replace existing home water & sewer services. Our shop is in Forest Lake, our area of service is all over the Twin Cities. This is a year-round position as we continue excavating through the winter.
- $35 - $45 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Healthcare (Cadillac plan)
- Paid Vacation (Two weeks)
- Excavate a basement within One-Tenth of a foot
- Sewer & water hookup
- Sewer & waterline replacements
- Complete backfill
- Grade - yard, garage, basement
- Shoot Grade
- Capable of reading plans
- Clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Flexibility to work long hours
- Ability to use an Android phone/tablet
- Ability to grease equipment
- Effective communication skills, written and oral
- Love your job and have fun doing it!
Equipment you must have a full knowledge of running:
- Caterpillar excavator 323
- Caterpillar excavator 316
- Caterpillar excavator 307
- Caterpillar bulldozer D5
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Heavy equipment operation: 4 years (Preferred)
- Excavate and backfill new homes.
- Excavate in the road & front yard to replace existing sewer and water services.